What does the processing start date mean?Our processing start date refers to the date that requests were submitted that our Agents have begun working on at the beginning of each day.
Is my request complete when it's past the processing start date?
Although you may have submitted your request prior to the processing start date indicated, it may not be complete yet. There may be a variety of reasons that your request may take more time to process, such as:
- more information is needed to complete the request
- your request is highly complex
- your request requires several interactions with other parties
- your request may be pending approval from your manager or an institutional approver
If you have submitted a request prior to the processing start date indicated and it is not yet complete, please check the history of your requests in PAWS to determine your request's current status or phone ConnectionPoint and an Agent will be happy to look into the status and additional details for you.
How often are processing start dates updated?
Processing start dates are posted and updated daily.
Where can I find the status of my request?
Your request history is maintained in your Help and Services portal. When we switched to our new case management system on July 3, 2018, we migrated all of your historical requests from our old system, to our ConnectionPoint Services portal so that all of your requests were accessible in the same place. One change you may notice, are the statuses. They look a little bit different than they did in the old system and an explanation of the statuses are as follows:
- Submitted or Open: Your request has been received, but an Agent has not started working on it yet.
- Waiting for support: Your request has been received, and an Agent is currently working on your request.
- Waiting for customer: Your request has been received and an Agent has started working on it, but more information is required from you.
- Awaiting for Approval: Your request has been routed for approval from a Manager, Fund Manager or Institutional Approver. Once the request has been approved, an Agent will continue working on it.
- Resolved: Your request has been resolved and closed by an Agent.
- Declined: Your request was sent for approval and your approver has declined the approval request.
- Reopened: Your request was previously completed and resolved by an Agent, but someone involved in the request (yourself or a participant on the request) has commented on the request after it was completed, causing the case to reopen and notify an Agent that action is required. Or, an Agent has reopened the request to continue working on it or provide you with more information.
- Pending: Your request has been received and an Agent has started working on it; however, sometimes a request cannot be actioned until a certain deadline (hiring and onboarding new employees, etc) in which case, an Agent will set the status to "Pending" and will action or complete the request at a later date.
If you need to provide more information to an Agent, or wish to see more information regarding the history or status of your request, please click on the request title in your ConnectionPoint Services portal for more information.
Below is an example of what your history might look like in the ConnectionPoint Services portal: